Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Hotty Potty and Chatty Sisters

Spring is coming! At least that's what Phil said. Did everyone remember Groundhog's Day?

Goodness. What the heck happened to this day? It just disappeared!

I might know why, but before I get into that, I would like to introduce you to something. You see, in my dorm there are two single bathrooms on each end of the hall. One of the hall mates on my side decided to do a little decorating to the bathroom. Behold... The Hotty Potty. Be warned, blurry pictures ahead!



Personally, I think it's hilarious. Of course, the RA said someone might be offended, and if so it has to come down. It's an all girls hall. It's all in good fun.

I went up near the Portland area to see my aunt one more time before she goes back to California. I ended up having dinner with her, my other aunt, my grandma and my mother. Seeing a bunch of sisters and their mom talk is quality entertainment if you ever get to see it. Well, at least for my family.
Before I went back, I needed to get one thing at the grocery store. In the company I was in, I ended up with four bags full. Oh goodness.

Now, I am beat. I'm not really sure why, but I've been pretty tired lately. I was planning on squeezing a run in before class tomorrow, but I don't think I'll have time. After class it is!

Who are the interesting members of your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment