Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Computer, Motivation and Distractions

Oh Internet, why must you be filled with so many distracting things?

The biggest problem I have with assignments that involve a computer is that I have the temptation to explore the Internet. Ah well.

The most recent Internet distraction I have found? whitewhine.com. It is quite hilarious. Actually, this talk of the Internet being a distraction sounds like something that would be put on that site.

Hoo boy. Lately I've been feeling like I've been extremely unmotivated. Does this happen regularly before the end of winter term? I cannot say, but all I know is that I better get my rear in gear for these last three weeks.

Well, I suppose that's all from me for this evening.

How do you keep from getting distracted while working on the computer?

1 comment:

  1. I mean, obvs I work a desk job now. But I know that if I don't need the computer, I try to work as far away from it as possible so that I don't get distracted. Going to www.nytimes.com is just too darned easy :)

    ReplyDelete