Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Days and Registration

Today has certainly been an amusing day, thanks to the PMSing woman that is Oregon.

I woke up this morning, not entirely looking forward to the upcoming events. However, I was soon distracted when I woke up to a winter wonderland.

I decided to go about my day anyways, and walked off to breakfast. It when I passed by a couple of guys talking that my day suddenly took a turn for the better as I heard, "Yea, the campus is closed until 10." Which meant the essay I had spent all day finishing up yesterday had no need to be finished. This was part good, part bad in the mindset that I had spent so much time before writing it, but it was done. Now I had two more hours to study for my Public Speaking midterm #2!

...Which was then cancelled, making my day 1000 times less stressful! Ah...

The other big thing on the agenda for today happened to be registering for classes. Yes, it's that time again.
My first two terms have been surprisingly easy to organize, and I've been able to get all of the classes I desire. This term has been a bit more difficult.

There's nothing like seeing the spaces in classes slowly fill up as you impatiently wait your turn to sign up. Oh dear.

The good news? I was able to make a decent schedule. The bad news? I still need/want to add one more class, but the ones I want are fitting in oddly. What can you do, I suppose.

My weekend is officially on! Huzzah! ...Now would be a good time to start on the studying for finals/speeches/projects for the last three weeks.

What have your experiences with registering for classes been like?

No comments:

Post a Comment