Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Busy Day

Whoo. I have been go go going all day long!
Before I start, I would just like to say what I spend a Friday evening doing.

I spend an evening in a fort, listening to/reading Harry Potter to some Harry Potter newbies. Yeah, that's how we roll.

It simply has been one of those days. A summary of the day would be this:
  • Wake up
  • Go for a run/Do planks
  • Shower
  • Eat Brunch/Lunch with hall
  • Drive to Corvallis
  • Do some clothes shopping
  • Get fabric for costume design
  • Eat American Dream
  • Watch the girl's Civil War basketball game
  • Watch I Am Number Four
And now we're here. I think I need to pass out... But Center Stage is on! Goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord, Center Stage is like the original lady-kryptonite.

    ReplyDelete