Thursday, February 3, 2011

Princess Hair, Cookie Dough Dip and Cousin Study Time

Today, I tried something new. Actually, I've been trying a lot of things news lately... In my appearance that is.
I braided my hair last night to be able to get princess hair the next morning. You may be wondering, what is princess hair? Well, this is princess hair:

You say messy hair, I say princess hair.
I like it, y'know? Just something out of the ordinary. Wavy locks? I think yes. My hair is usually really straight, so a little wavy is fun. I also refer to it as cockerel spaniel hair, because that's what it looks like.

Along with the princess hair, my outfit consisted of a big sweater and leopard leggings. That is definitely not something I would usually wear, but I want to make my wardrobe more entertaining. I'm ready to spice it up.

Earlier today, I embarked on creating a dish unlike any other I had heard of. The dish was almost of mythological standing, a creation only from legends. I created something called Cookie Dough Dip.
I originally saw this recipe posted at Minne Makeover, who got it from the blog How Sweet It Is, who had it sent to her in an email. It just feels like a secret code passed over time to me, but that's just because Cookie Dough Dip sounds like something that isn't allowed to exist. Can you tell I love cookie dough? Since obviously I'm not talking about this enough.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera around while I was making it, so no pictures. Boo. I tried using the camera on my phone, but it was bugging out on me like crazy. It simply couldn't handle the idea of Cookie Dough Dip.

The verdict? Well, it kind of tasted like cream cheese frosting. Perhaps not the product I was imagining, but I adore cream cheese so it wasn't really a loss. I'm taking it over to the Superbowl party at my aunt and uncle's house.

Later in the eve, I ventured over to my cousins' house for studying and hanging out. Cut the studying part out of that and you'll have what the evening really was. My other cousin at the school nearby came too, and it was fun all chilling together. We got to see their new cute little pup as well.

He's from South Africa originally I believe. Another aspect of the night? I now know what's going on in the show Grey's Anatomy... kind of. Just so you know, I don't watch Grey's Anatomy. So... I really don't know who's who or what's what.

Oh, and Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Enjoy the Year of the Rabbit!

What is a bizarre recipe you've tried lately? Did it turn out how you expected?

1 comment:

  1. I ended up adding some more powdered sugar to it. You are definitely right it tastes a bit cream cheesy to me too! Have you tried making the dough balls yet? They are also amazing!

    ReplyDelete