Saturday, July 9, 2011

Long Runs Equal Energy Zappers

Long run days can take a lot out of me, but I don't really notice it until a couple hours later. And when you've had that wall of exhaustion hit you, you do not want to do anything. You especially don't want to have to walk up and down stairs.

Guess what I got to do?

One of my little cousins came over to visit, and for some reason no one else was available to play with the three year old bundle of energy. Moments before, she had passed out for about five minutes and that's when I hit my wall. She decides she wants to play "Castle" with me. "Castle consists of throwing a feather boa down the stairs, going down to get it, and going back up to throw it again. This repeated several times. So I'm tired.

I love my long runs, but they screw with my system like crazy! I'm munching on things like crazy, and it throws my hunger gauge off every time I have a long run.

I'm also getting a wicked runner's tan.


Aw yeah.

So, I really can't think much. Yeah.

Last thing on my mind: I've been having quite a few problems with blogger for awhile now, so I'm thinking I might change hosting sites. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi I like your runners tan!

    Don't give up on them, I have the same issues sometimes, but my privacy, an peace of mind cannot be gauged.... definition?

    I like blogger, just wait a few and come back.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete