Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Age Old Question Regarding Food

I'm done with Spanish 201! ...Now onto Spanish 202, starting on Monday. Huzzah.

I may only have nineteen years under my belt, but I know that there is one question out there that should be fairly simple that instead is one of the most frustrating questions to answer.

Where should we go out to eat?

I'm not the only one out there who finds this question so baffling, I know it.

Why is it that question is so difficult to answer? I don't know. It's especially bothersome in a place you know well, because you think, "We went there a few days ago, I don't want that."

90% of the time, everyone knows what they're in the mood for food wise. It's simply trying to analyze what the rest of your group would approve of.

Which usually means someone is disappointed. Maybe not always, but it's certainly not uncommon.

I'm tired. How will my long run fare being tomorrow? Ack.

How do you decide on where to eat when with a group?

No comments:

Post a Comment