Monday, July 25, 2011

Cancelled Class and Not So Healthy Eating

Ah, don't you love it when luck is on your side?

For me, that luck came in the form of class being cancelled. I don't know why it was cancelled, but it was good for me. I ended up working on Spanish homework all day though... So did it really matter?
(Yes. Yes it did. Because I needed time to work on the stuff.)

I'll be honest with y'all. Despite working on eating healthy most of the time, there are days where all I want to eat is junk food. Hey, sometimes I'll eat junk instead of real food. Not both, just instead. Sometimes I'll eat junk and good food. I think one of the benefits of still being fairly young is that I can eat pretty terribly some days and not completely destroy myself. Or maybe it's the running. Then again, sometimes it's the crappy food that messes with my running. Ah, I dunno.

So I don't eat the greatest sometimes. Which is a big reason I'm not doing a health blog. That, and I don't know how to cook healthy food (let alone any type of food, really).

Yeah, I'll admit I could eat cookies instead of a real meal. Which I have done before. Recently.

What not so healthy activities do you partake in?

No comments:

Post a Comment