Thursday, February 2, 2012

Running, Duck TV, and Time

Hello hello! Is it seriously already Thursday? Wow, didn’t even think about that. It’s also Groundhog’s Day! I always want to throw a little party for the heck of it for Groundhog’s Day, but I always forget about it. Ah well.
Lately I’ve been talking about waking up just a little earlier for my Tuesday/Thursdays and getting my run done in the morning. Well today was the day for that! It certainly was refreshing. The air was crisp and delightful. I started the run in the dark and ended it in the light. Now that’s a nice feeling.  The only thing that really bothered me about it was my pace. For my last few runs, I haven’t been looking at my pace until the very end. This technique had actually been working out quite nicely, but today was a slower day. That’s always frustrating to me. I do think that I was listening to slower tempo music, so that could have added to it. Dunno.
Anywho, the new episode of Duck TV aired last night. I thought I was going to be terrified of seeing myself on screen, but surprisingly, I was fine with it. The part that was mortifying? The sound during the viewing last night. It was SO BAD. Luckily, the sound is okay online (I checked, ha) but the filming seems a little weird. Eh. Man, I have a weird sounding voice.
As for my goals, I believe the first and the second have been successes. Yesterday, I did spend more than 2 hours on the computer… but less than 2 playing around! I don’t know if I said this before, but my goal was to spend 2 hours or less on the computer that didn’t relate to homework. My economics homework is online, so I spent a good chunk of time on that but only that. No surfing of any kind. Even then, my ECON homework took an embarrassingly long time to do. Tomorrow there’s a quiz as well. Hoo boy. Why must we do things with graphs? I’m terrible with them!
Welp, that’s currently what’s up with my life at the moment. I’m certainly wasting less time with less computer usage but there still seems to be so little time left. Hm.
For a bit of a random question, Do you ever keep track of Groundhog's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment