Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Community and Getting to the End

Before I say anything else: Yes, Community is coming back. And yes, I was super excited when I heard that news yesterday. I stopped myself from mentioning it though just because I talk about it too much already. But yes. Six seasons and a movie!The Morning After explained its return in what sadly might be the best way possible: "Die hard fans say they are so excited to have it back on TV... They can't wait to watch it online the next day."
So true. So very sadly true.
The one thing that I like about it is that it's like a weird inside joke that I'm somehow a part of. That's how that whole show feels to me.

Shoot. I got distracted talking about Community, and now I don't know what else to write about. One of those days I suppose.

I'm glad it's Wednesday. Surprised it's already the seventh week of the term.
Now, this term hasn't been that difficult necessarily, but I always like getting to the end of terms. For some parts, it's because I'd like to keep the grade that I have. For other parts, it's because I'd like to use those final tests for some grade boosting. I think the biggest reason is because I just like getting things done.
Yes I know "it's the journey, not the destination", but I can't help it! I'm the type that loves checking things off of lists. Getting to the end of the term is just another thing off of the checklist.

Then again, I'm going to hate getting to the end of college in 2014. I can feel it. For now, I'm chugging as fast as possible to that finish line.

Huh. I suppose I did have a bit more to talk about than Community. That's nice.

What do you tend to prefer, the destination or the journey?

1 comment:

  1. Even though I think I prefer the destination, really I so prefer the journey.

    SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE!

    ReplyDelete