Thursday, February 9, 2012

11 Things

Yesterday was just not going to be a posting day. I had a new post open, ready to go but then came to the conclusions that nothing was going to get written. I had a midterm to study for.

An exciting thing that happened though is that I was tagged by Kat! I've never been tagged. Probably because I don't read/comment on enough blogs. Hmm.
Anywho, here are my 11 Things:

1.Are you a shoe person or a purse person?
Hmm. I tend to stick to one type of thing if I really love it when it comes to both shoes and purses. I think I'm more of a shoe person though, because I like to have creative shoes. They can make an outfit.

2.What’s your favorite scent?
Baked goods in the oven probably. Or my Green Apple perfume, it's quite nice.

3. Cloth napkins or paper towels?
I know it's not Eco friendly, but I like paper towels.

4. Your house is burning down.  What three non-living things do you grab and why?
Tough. I think my computer, my panda blanket (I like my panda blanket, lay off), and my purse (it tends to have a lot of stuff in it). I might switch running shoes in there somewhere, but I feel like those would be easier to replace. Especially since I'm already past the 500 mile mark for my current shoes.

5. Would you ever admit to having road rage?
Yes. I'll admit at times I can have road rage, but it's usually muted if there are other people in the car. If I'm by myself? "*#@!*!" Then again, I also sing at the top of my lungs when I'm in the car alone.

6.Have you ever purchased something off of Etsy?  If so, what?  And was it fabulous?  Or was it a Regretsy?
I bought a puzzle piece necklace off of Etsy, and I still like it.

7. If you could take one news station off of the air, what would it be?
See, I don't know if I can say just because I don't watch the news often. I know, bad of me. Still, I have no biases.

8. How would you rate yourself on a scale of one to crafty?  We assume that rickrack is somewhere in the middle.
I used to be so crafty. I did ceramics, and I was an avid drawer. What happened? I still think I'm fairly creative. I think I'm going to start drawing again. I saw there was this session happening next month on travel journaling, and I've always liked travel journals (the art kind, that is!).

9. What’s your standard drink order at a restaurant?
Water, Diet Pepsi if I'm getting treated. Remember the soda thing?

10. Share your definition of the perfect home-cooked meal.  Bonus points if you share recipes too.
I don't do a lot of "home-cooked meals", or anything fancy. Whenever I think of a nice home cooked meal, I think something Italian. Simple spaghetti, perhaps covered in cheese? Meals like that.

11. Plaid: Do you wear it ironically, because it’s comfortable or never?
Funny thing: Plaid is the unofficial color of Oregon. I have one or two plaid items. I'm not much of a plaid gal.

Due to the fact that I don't read enough blogs to have this tagged, I'm just going to let whoever wants to do it do it. I think I'm supposed to think of questions too? Well, I'll give you one.

If you could meet any person dead or alive, who would you meet and what would you do with them? I ask this question, yet I have no idea how I'd answer it. What a hypocrite.

1 comment:

  1. I think the fact that you brought your panda blanket with you is like 100% fabulous. I had a blanket called super soft that rarely left my side.

    ReplyDelete