Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wrapping Gifts

Do you ever have those days where you simply take forever just to get going? No? Just me? Ah well.

The funny thing is, I didn't even get up at a terribly late hour. I just couldn't get moving! The winter haze is starting to creep up on me, and it's not a good thing. Still, I am sticking to my guns and trying to be productive.

Today's productive task? Wrapping Christmas presents.

Actually probably some of my better work.
I told my mom that I'd be happy to wrap the Christmas presents this year, saving her the work. Honestly it doesn't take much effort, but it's just time-consuming. I'm happy to wrap Christmas presents, but there's just one little problem I have: I'm terrible at it.

Will your gift get covered in festive paper? Yes indeed. Will it also have huge chunks of paper sticking messily out the side? Yup.

I can still get a gift wrapped though. I think that's all that really matters because in the end, we just want to rip some paper off of a box.

Are you good at wrapping?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE wrapping gifts. Especially the ribbon-bit. The actual estimating of how much paper should go with the actual package? I'm terrifically bad at that.

    ReplyDelete