Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last Minute Prep

The presents have been wrapped.

The Indian food has been consumed.

The pajamas have been opened and put on.

It's Christmas Eve. This has been quite the successful Christmas season, with what I think are pretty good gifts to be had by the people I got them for. Well, we'll see by the reactions tomorrow. My only regret? Not watching my favorite Christmas special, The Year Without A Santa Claus. It's not because of the story, it's because I love the Heat miser song. Which is also the Snow miser song, pretty much but the heat miser is so much cooler. Or less cool? Whatever.

Tomorrow, more baking is to be had, as I'm apparently baking rolls this year. This should be interesting...

What were your last minute holiday preparations this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment