Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On the Hunt

Ah man, I just want to have it be Christmas already! Then again, I'm surprised that it's already Wednesday.

Despite what people say sometimes, jobs are a good thing. When people have them, they complain about everything that's wrong about them. Take away that job? They'll be wishing they still had it.

Currently, I'm still job hunting. Can you tell? What I can say about jobs is that having a job isn't a bad thing, it's trying to get one that's the worst. Then again, maybe that's just how it is for the socially awkward. Think about it: it takes elements from every one of a socially awkward person's nightmares.
  • Making them speak in public, almost like a presentation.
  • Trying to impress someone you don't know, like trying to make new friends.
All I know is that the more I've been applying it seems, the worse I get at it. I totally play head games with myself.Too bad I can't ask for a job for Christmas.

Good lord I'm depressing. Ah well. I think I'm just a tad too cynical. This is what happens when I have nothing else interesting to write about! I blame winter break.

Now it's time for your interview question! What's your best skill in regard to a job?

No comments:

Post a Comment