Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do Over

I don't have a lot of time tonight, so we're going to make this quick.

Fact: If I were able to do this week over, I would in a heartbeat. Because this week? Not my best show.

I wasted so much time this week, and it wasn't pretty. Not even in good ways, except for running. It's obnoxious.

This is the problem I have with a lot of free time. When I do have a lot of free time, I waste it. When I'm busy, I actually use my time wisely. And yes, I know that I've talked about this before. I'm not very original tonight, I happen to have an 8:00 AM final tomorrow that is zapping my desire to be witty.

Will I get bad grades this term? Probably not. I did all of my homework, and I actually concentrated in class. I... well, I guess you can say I learned. I'm assuming it'll be between an A- and a B for almost all of my classes. Except for maybe EC, but I'm hoping the curve will help me out. Good lord I hope so.

I know, I know. This is the whole, "I only got 98%!?" argument, but I'm being kind of positive on this one.

As for fall term? Not my shining moment. I know that they always say, "Live life to your fullest!", but that totally did not occur this term.

Funny thing is, I ran a marathon this term. It was early on though, so it felt different. And I'm glad I got involved. Still you know how they ask, "If you could do anything over, what would it be?" November to the end of this term. Totally would push redo.

Now, I have to go back to studying. Really, I just want to be done with tests. I think the reason I'm being so bad with procrastination is the knowing that tests are what should be taking up my time. I dunno.

If you could do a chunk of time over, what time would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment