Saturday, December 3, 2011

An All Black Kind of Day

Two early day posts in a row? What is this? That's just how we're gonna roll, I suppose.

This has been an all black day, for clothes at least. I wore my all black running outfit for most of the day, and tonight is initiation which is all black required.

Been taking a lot of pictures of myself lately. Huh.
Being slightly nerdy I instantly thought, "I look like a ninja!" in my running outfit.Which is always makes you feel cool, because ninjas are awesome. Fun fact though, ninjas actually didn't look like what we think they look like. They didn't wear things like this:

Instead, they really wore normal clothes as to blend in with the crowds. A true way to be undectected, rather than jumping around in black pajamas.

The whole black outfit did make me think of an occasional outfit that I do end up wearing, depending on the situation. That outfit is something I call The Lazy Ninja.

The Lazy Ninja: When you realize that you're wearing both a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants. I discovered the lazy ninja last winter break while sittin' cozy watching movies. I saw my reflection on the mirror, a little shocked to see what could be a ninja that had let herself go. Thus, the lazy ninja was born.
I believe the only other person who knows of this is my sister, and she only knows about it because I mentioned it causually on the phone or something.

I think this should be a thing. Because who hasn't had a moment where they realized on their lazy day they were wearing all black sweats. Right?

Welp, I need to head off. Hopefully, tonight will be an exciting night!

What's an all black outfit that you like?

1 comment:

  1. I prefer to continue believing that Ninjas wore elaborate black outfits. I like running in black because it makes me feel like I'm doing something slinky/sleek even though I mostly look like I'm panting and dying.

    ReplyDelete