Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting Your Zzzzs

Holiday parties I have gone to since this month started: 2
Times I have worn my ugly sweater meant for such events: 4 times.

You can see how this is a problem. It's so warm though! Don't worry, I'm not wearing it in public.

Due to the fact that sleep is currently the main thing on my mind, let's talk about it now shall we?

In high school, I was never that kid who could stay up until 2 every night and function like a normal person. Oh no. I needed my sleep. If I had anything under 6 hours, I pretty much became brain dead.

Guess what? I'm still like that, although now I need to go to bed early as well. Aw yeah, I am the cool kid.

Hmm. I thought I would have a lot more to say about that, but apparently I do not. Last night's total hours of sleep? 3.5. Yeah.

I think I'm going to bed right now.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

1 comment:

  1. Truth: I absolutely LOVE my ugly Christmas sweater because it is so tacky. I would wear it all the time if it were socially acceptable.

    Oh, and 6 hours is what it takes for me.

    ReplyDelete