Friday, December 9, 2011

A Start on Winter Break

Winter Break is here! Huzzah!

Okay, I'll stop talking about finals now. I'm just glad that I don't have to study anymore. Funny thing is, when I was actually able to waste my time on the computer, I really didn't want to.

Last winter break? I wasted lots of time. This winter break, I have only two goals: Accomplish as many things as possible. Always keep busy.

Currently, still trying to figure out what all of that is that I'm going to apparently accomplish. However, I've totally gotten a good start on it.

After dozing off, I started to get to work. (Chlo, when you called me I was barely awake. Driving did not sound like a fun idea at that time.)

Selling text books has always been something that I've never really wanted to deal with. Figuring out selling things online? Obnoxious. Selling them to the bookstore though? Talk about getting nothing for your books. The thing is, they're not getting me any money by just sitting on the shelf of my closet. That's why tonight I put up quite a few books for sale on Amazon. Exciting! It also includes a few of my old manga. Now, let's just hope that people buy them.

Other than selling books, I'm hoping to do a lot more this winter break. Think earning money with odd jobs and finding ways to see friends. Trying to job search. Perhaps some reading? Running is in there too, but that's a given.
What are your plans for the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment