Thursday, December 15, 2011

Running on Treadmills

Today, I did something that I may dare to call... daring. At least for me.

I ran 10 miles today. No, that's not daring for me, I've run that before.

I ran 10 miles on a treadmill. What witchcraft is this? Alright, I know for a lot of people, doing distances like that on a treadmill aren't crazy. For me? Insane. I'm the type of person that by mile 3, I'm bored out of my mind. Today though? I was able to go pretty well for ten.

The funny thing is, it wasn't even very cold outside. The weather actually has been pretty nice the last few days. I just didn't want to go outside. Eh.

I suppose America's Next Top Model is a pretty good distraction.

Actually, I'll have much more daring experiences coming up this weekend. But that's a story for next time.

What's the farthest you've ever run on a treadmill? Are you more of an outside runner or a treadmill-er?

No comments:

Post a Comment