Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moving onto May

I should be going to bed. Hmm.

After my post yesterday, I went on a run and felt a MILLION times better. Man, if running isn't stressing you out, it's a fantastic stress reliever.

It appears to be the end of the month, and I'm glad that it's over. April wasn't fantastic. It was just eh.

As for my goal last month? Oof. I think I actually did worse with my procrastination this month.  thing is, there have been assignments and things I need to do on the computer, and then I think to myself "Oh, since you're here..." Not good.

While in the goal mindset, I'd like to look at my posting this month. As I said, I wasn't going to force myself to write. I would write when I had at least something to say and I didn't force myself to write. I looked at how many posts I had for this month: 20 including this one. Ten days with no posts? Weird. Still, I don't think it's a bad thing. I'm okay with it.

So what's going on for the month of May? Quite a few things, actually. Besides midterms (two on Wednesday... ack!) and essays, the official Girl Scout Discovery program is starting! I'm excited but I'm nervous. What if I crack under the pressure of these girls? I'm okay with kids, but not incredible. We'll see.

Plus there's Mother's Day, and it's the last FULL month of school! Yes!

May just seems like a nice month. Simply sunny.

Blogger has been acting weird, so I think I'll end this post for now. Besides, I should go to bed... right? Why do I not want to go to bed? Hm. Avoiding getting ready for tomorrow, that's why. I have to do some serious studying tomorrow.

What are you looking forward to in May?

2 comments:

  1. Blogger is definitely doing something bizarre right now. Go figure.

    Don't sweat the discovery program - you're going to do a great job. I'm excited about hearing more about this opportunity!

    p.s. Running is only ever stressful or fantastic. There is no middle ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am looking forward to EVERYTHING in may. just.... everything.

    ReplyDelete