Friday, May 11, 2012

Life Updates

Well. It's been awhile, hasn't it?

I don't even want to look at how many days it's been since my last post, but I know it's been far too long. This week has been pretty crazy. That's all I have to say.

Currently it is When I started writing this it was much later than my bedtime should be, and yes this is a bit concerning. The thing I happen to do is whenever I get past a certain point at night, I tend to say "Screw it" and stay up for awhile. Not the best plan. Luckily, I've screwed up my sleep schedule enough to be able to sleep in. At least until 9. Aw yeah.

It's officially the end of Week six for me of the term, and I'm quite excited. Still no summer job, but it looks like I might be staying in Eugene. Who knows. I'm just excited to see my cousin/sister graduate!
Speaking of cousins, my cousin was going to come visit tonight, but she bailed at the last minute. I know she says she wants to come over, and she says there's all these things she wants to try (like a half) but I've seen things get in the way every time. That's what happens when you have a big family (she has five siblings who all do sports.) The thought is nice, but she's just busy.

On a random note, I had a bit of a revelation the other day. During a long tiresome APO meeting, I realized that I really liked hanging out with the people around me. What is this, friendship? Oh my goodness. I'm actually forming friendships. Ten points for the socially awkward chick!

I've been in a good mood lately. Honestly, I think during the winter term I had slight depression. I know I say that lightly, but hear me out:
I never wanted to do anything, I felt pretty emotionless, and I just zoned out. I didn't have to worry much about my classes, but I don't think it would have mattered. Maybe I had SAD, because as soon as I started moving around outside in the sunlight I actually started to feel stuff. I don't think I was seriously depressed, but I think there was a hint of it.

Do my thoughts seem a bit scattered? Perhaps. I'm still a little tired. I only got about seven hours of sleep, despite sleeping in. Another thing I'm wondering is have you ever felt gross even after a shower? I had to wait until morning to shower, and I still feel gross. I scrubbed up, but still feel icky.

So, that's an update from me. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll be posting more soon!

What plans do you have for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment