Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Night Before Thanksgiving

Welp, it's the night before Thanksgiving. That means it's family time. Meaning... blogging will be quick, also due to the fact that I need to go to bed early. Running in the morning has to occur, and it's already past the time that I'll get eight hours of sleep. So yeah.

On the ride up, I had a long discussion with my dad about finances. Economics seems to have given me more to talk about to my dad. I guess that helps when he's an accountant.
All I know? The world of money is confusing.

This is really all that I have time to say. We'll see how turkey day commences, okay?

What are you excited about for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that I survived my run. I can't wait to hear how your holiday was, lady!

    p.s. Are you on Twitter? Because I feel like if you are I should be following you.

    ReplyDelete