Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goin' To Meetings, Things, and Such

Man oh man. This week is going by excellently fast! I'm so excited for a chilled out weekend, it's ridiculous.

I've been up to quite a bit lately. Meetings, volunteering, errands... I've certainly kept myself busy. Tomorrow though? Completely free until 5:00pm. Still, what have I been up to you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked! It's mostly been APO and UFO stuff really. Although today, I went to a Study Abroad Information session.

This is what comes up when I search "Study Abroad". Yup.
Fact: Apparently I could study abroad this year if I wanted to. I don't know where I got the waiting for transfer credits thing from, but suposively it doesn't matter. I also asked about how GPA would work, for example how my GPA from WOU would affect it, if at all. I'd like it to, because I worked really hard last year. Apparently, that would be used to my advantage. Nice.
Going to that session made me want to study abroad even more than before. And I really wanted to study abroad before.
As for the going this year? I think I'll wait. I'm still trying to figure out things around here!

I think I've mentioned UFO before, but what it stands for is the University Film Organization. Remember how I said that I might be on TV? Blame UFO.

Have you ever heard of Dan Savage? He writes a column in Seattle all about sex, and he's been on a lot of things like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Yeah, I had to look these up. Anywho, he's making a show for MTV called Savage Love where he goes to campuses all around the country, and talks about sex.
Before y'all get all nervous, don't worry. I'm not admitting that I'm actually a stripper that is into S+M from her clients, or some weird sex stuff. If I do show up, I'm just talking about the school and such, trying terribly to do the "GOooooo DUCKS!" call. I've also just helped volunteer, moving people around in lines for the Q and A. I mean, why not?

As for APO... I have a lot to say about it, but I've already rambled for so long! That will just have to wait for its own post I guess.

Have you had any interesting meetings/events occur this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment