Thursday, April 26, 2012

Subjects of Interest

Yesterday morning I woke up to a strange man in my kitchen.

Ha, no worries! There was a problem with our water heater, and it was leaking onto the people downstairs. Therefore, the landlord sent up a guy to fix our water heater. It was broken. I had no idea.

Funny things that have happened today: in the past hour, it's been sunny, rainy, sunny, pouring, thunder, and sunny again. Welcome to spring folks!

Recently, I've been in a fairly good mood. No reason, not even the sun. It's a weird thing to me because it seems like I should be feeling the opposite. My bike tire popped, I had a midterm, but... Neh. Not feeling bad. I just don't know. Maybe I'm happy it's almost the weekend? Who knows? I just know that I'm not in the mood to be a Debbie Downer.

Speaking of that midterm...

Today I did indeed have a midterm, and you know what? I just didn't care. Alright, that's not 100% true. I always care about tests, but...
I kind of have a confession: This Human Physiology class I'm taking is pretty much the same class I took last term, and the term before that. There's just a little more information added each time. Plus, the test was open book.
True, there was some information I couldn't figure out 100%, but I think it was okay.

I wish I loved science. I think how things work is fascinating. The human body is incredible. The universe is incredible. However, I just don't seem to care. I get terribly distracted, I start doing something else, it doesn't matter what. I'm glad I have no more science requirements after this term.

On the other side of that, I starting thinking about my English midterm in a couple a weeks. The causal thought crossed my mind: "That midterm actually might be fun..."
Um, WHAT? Who is saying these things? I don't know what the hell I was I was thinking. Right?

The thing is, I actually understand this class. I get involved with discussion, I do the readings, and the class doesn't seem to drag like all of my science classes.
Okay, probably won't be FUN. Perhaps more interesting? I dunno.

I'm so glad it's Thursday. Thursdays after class are a good thing for me because I don't have class until noon on Friday. Oh yes.

Have you ever been interested in taking a test?

No comments:

Post a Comment