Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wearing Rings and Things

Lately, I've been trying to start up a new habit. I'm trying to start wearing rings more often.

Personally, I can't wear rings very often. I always end up screwing around with them, taking them off, losing them... Same goes for bracelets. However, I think it would be a good habit to at least try and wear a ring. My only reason for that is marriage.
Pfft, when am I ever going to get married? It's a nice thought. The thing is, when I do get married I'm going to have a ring, and I can't be taking that thing off. You don't want to lose a diamond. Obviously.

As far as jewelry goes in general, I tend to only wear earring. I occasionally wear necklaces too, if I'm thinking about it/ it works with my outfit.
There's one thing I almost always have with me, perhaps even more than earrings. What is it? A hair tie on my wrist. Besides the time during exercise and sleep, I usually have a hair tie on my wrist. It's become so natural now that when I don't have one I feel naked.

I've succeeded with my ring-wearing for maybe 2.5 days. We'll see how long I can remember to do it.

It appears I didn't have a lot to say today. Really, I'm just super distracted today. Ayup.

Do you wear jewelry often? What kind do you wear the most?

1 comment:

  1. I always wear my rings (wedding/engagement) and pair of pearl earrings. I have a bracelet I need to take in for repair that until last October I was wearing 24/7. Obviously that...changed.

    ReplyDelete