Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Off to a Hair Cut

Question: How on earth does my room get messy after only a few days? Honestly.

In about a half hour, I'm going to get myself a hair cut. Yes! Finally. I confess that I wish I could get my hair chopped off really short, but what's probably going to happen is that I'm going to get a few inches and then thin it out. Why not the short hair? I couldn't pull off short hair. I would like like a boy. I know it's true. Also, I've heard so many people against me getting short hair that it's rubbed off on me a bit.

One thing I am doing is getting rid of the bangs. No, I'm not cutting them obviously, because that would make them stay. It's simply time to let these suckers grow out.

Since I'm so lazy with my hair, how much I have usually doesn't matter. Whenever I see the makeovers on America's Next Top Model, I roll my eyes at the girls that start sobbing because of a hair cut. It's HAIR. It will grow back. By the way they're crying, you'd think that they had an arm chopped off instead.

If I was ever on ANTM in an alternate reality, I'd be a little disappointed if my hair was colored. I've never dyed my hair because I have a fantastic natural color. Well, in my opinion. Dirty blond hair with golden streaks? Yes, I do like it. I wouldn't cry though.

All that aside, I'm off to my haircut. And I vow to not be this person:

Yeah.

What type of hair cut would you love to have but could never pull off?

2 comments:

  1. That's a hilarious comic. I wish that I had thick and dry enough hair to do really thick Katie Holmes-esque straight-cut bangs or hair that would actually hold a curl a la The Princess Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Love that. Can't wait to see the new hairs! Post a pic!

    ReplyDelete