Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Shows its Face

Well, the end of the month is here.

March? Didn't fall term start yesterday? Wasn't it getting dark at 5:00 pm last week?

I'm beginning to feel the vibes of summer in the first week of the term. That's not a good thing. With it being so bright out until about eight, I keep on thinking I have a lot more time to do things. Not the case.

Everyone told me that winter term is the hardest, but I'm starting to think otherwise...

Speaking of the weather, Spring simply decided that it would sneak up on me. I was not expecting it to go up to 60 degrees when I donned a long sleeved shirt for my run.

The camera on my phone works again, hooray!
In reality, I love this warm weather. The beautiful days seems to put everyone in a good mood, including me.

Yet I look upon the sunshine-y days with a weary eye, because I know what Oregon is up to. Sure, it'll show us a few days of gorgeous sun. Next thing you know, BAM! The weather will start doing this:

2:00- Sunny skies, not a cloud in sight.
2:05- Pouring down rain.
2:10- A tad overcast, but even warmer than before.
2:15- HAIL. A lot of it.
2:20- Bright sunny skies again.

I know how Oregon works. I've seen this happen many a time, cancelling some tennis matches in the process. I'm onto you.

Has spring sprung for you? Or are you still experiencing chilly temperatures?

2 comments:

  1. Well it's "spring like".... but then the winter storm warning going on for tonight? not so much! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's warming up more than I thought it would. And I don't have any warm weather clothes with me. Bugger.

    Aww, Oregon looks so pretty; no wonder you're distracted. Got any summer plans lined up?

    ReplyDelete