Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Savings and Epic Meal Time

I can't believe how close finals are! I know that I've been hoping for them to get here as soon as possible, but now that they're here, I don't feel ready!

This morning clocks around the world sprung forward, making sleep schedules everywhere a little more off. I ended up waking up at 8... huh.

With waking up a couple hours earlier than expected, you would have expected me to be super productive with those two extra hours, right? ...Well, instead I ended up watching last night's SNL and Epic Meal Time videos.

Epic Meal Time is... there are no words to describe it. Here's just one of the Epic Meals:

I think I get heart palpitations from just watching it... but at least they're eating it, not me!

I've been getting so distracted today though. I'm ready for tomorrow, but not completely ready for Tuesday. My distractions of choice lately have been videos. Sometimes it's videos, other times my distraction of choice are blogs.

The computer is turning off after this! Back to writing notes!

What are your biggest distractions?

1 comment:

  1. My biggest distraction? Definitely the news. I can't NOT read. What is that about, right?

    ReplyDelete