Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Productive Distractions

It's already Wednesday, but I'm glad. I'm ready for the weekend simply so I can get everything all put together again.

Yes, I'm a tad neurotic, I understand that. However, when I get so distracted half of my toes are normal and the other half still have paint on them, then we've got a problem.

I wish I was making that up.

Truth be told, I've been getting a lot of things done. The only problem is I'm getting some things done while other things linger overhead. Things that are more important than what's being accomplished. Do you get what I'm saying?

One of those things includes some reading that's due for tomorrow. I've started but... let's just say I've got awhile to go.

What "productive" distractions do you have? For me, I start cleaning or organizing my schedule.

1 comment:

  1. No shame, lady! A bad pedicure is always something that needs attending to. My productive distraction is probably making to-do lists. Cannot LIVE without them.

    ReplyDelete