Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Peculiar Side Effects and Ending Thoughts

Mrr. Tuesdays.

Surprisingly, I've still been feeling really tired from the lack of sleep during the weekend. I was hoping that getting the regular amounts of sleep during the week would stop the sleepiness, but my body knows what's up.
"Hey! Don't act like I forgot that you stayed up past your normal sleeping time this weekend! I know that you didn't sleep in to accommodate! Goodness!"

Lack of sleep has affected my running, strangely enough not how you would expect. Today on my run, my legs were moving... but my eyes started to droop! It was like I was a drowsy driver!

Now, as far as the rest of the day has gone, I'm getting to the point of exasperation with classes. Perhaps it is because I've been hyped up for Spring break for so long, but classes are starting to become simply annoying. For some of my classes, the teachers simply don't know what else to do. They're throwing us information that isn't going to be used for anything. As for some classes, I'm just getting annoyed because I've done all I can, and things aren't changing. Meh.

Perhaps this is just my impatience catching up with me. I'm glad that there only about a week and a half until Spring Break! Woohoo! Plus, there's new Glee and Raising Hope on tonight, and that's always a positive.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening!

Do you have Spring Break coming up soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment