Sunday, September 26, 2010

Starting School Again and Weighing In

I stayed the night at my cousins’ house last night and I never want to leave when I’m there. I know it’s not always like this, but whenever I’m at their house there is always a ton of delicious junk food. It’s too much! I know it’s just for celebrations, but it seems like we’re always celebrating ha. I love my family.
The more I’ve been talking about college the more I’ve been wondering just what I want to do. There are so many jobs that sound fantastic, but for now I’m not quite sure!

Actually I’m going to be a SUPERSTAR. So watch out.

Actually I’m going to be a SUPERSTAR. So watch out.
Speaking of Superstar, I went to this meeting thing for theater that someone told me about during orientation. I was expecting to eat pizza there, but there was none left. It was cool. I did get to know my Theatre teacher, so cool deal!
It’s funny, I almost have first day jitters. I feel a lot more excited than I think I should feel. I suppose it’s because I’m the type of person who always desires a fresh start of some kind. I want to shock and awe everyone. I want to show everyone just what I can do. Even though I don’t even know what that is yet.
After leaving my cousins I stopped by Fred Meyers and picked up a scale. It’s nothing fancy, it’s just a simple step on it and shows your weight scale. I know that I should of asked my mom to buy it for me, but I didn’t really want to let anyone know that I was buying it. I think there’s two reasons why I didn’t want to say anything:
  1.  I wanted to feel the gratification of buying something for myself and
  2. I think I felt a little embarrassed.
Let me explain. I didn’t want my family judging me, thinking, “Oh why does she need that? She’s too skinny as it is. She needs to stop worrying/freaking out about it.”
No, I’m not one of those people who weighs themselves everyday. I know that weight fluctuates daily, and I’m not obsessive. I just want to have a little help with monitoring the freshmen fifteen avoidance.

My scale’s name is Stanley

I try to weigh in on Sunday evening but I weighed myself last Saturday. My last weight was 129 lbs. Today’s weigh in was…

…Is that 128? Huh. It seems I have lost a pound, but that may be due to loss of muscle. Who knows! I guess it’s a good start though! Let’s keep on track!
I’m going to take a shower, then probably go to bed since I’m getting up at 7. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment