Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Study, Study, Study.

Hello out there blogging world! How are all of you today?

Today has been quite a day. It's definitely not one of my better social days, that's for sure.

Walked down to Dutch Bros with Danyon before class today. I was so paranoid that I was going to be late for class, but it all turned out fine. I got the only coffee drink that I have enjoyed called a blended grasshopper.

I actually worked out in Weight Training today. It was good, but the very last thing we did kicked my butt.

After class I ran! I went to the fitness center and ran on the treadmill 2.74 miles for 30 minutes. That's not too bad! Okay, it's pretty slow. But I did run continuously!

Here's the rest of my day:
  • Took a shower
  • Watched Glee while filling out a sheet
  • English Homework
  • Dinner
That's been about it. Homework. Yes, I am boring. Everything's been fine today until now though. So apparently this guy in my history class asked something about did I get the email for PE 131? I had not. So I've been trying to figure it out and just now I found out that my WOU email account has a bug that won't allow me to receive emails. I have the class in 12 hours, and I'm freaking out. I hate when stupid B.S. like this happens. I emailed my professor through my Gmail and I seriously want her to reply back to it. Right now my mind can't think about anything else.

Now that my homework (other than that damn email thing) is all done for tomorrow, I'm going to go to this Bi-Mart night thing going on tonight. It just sucks, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment