Saturday, September 25, 2010

Going Home (not exactly)

Saturday, Saturday. Ah, what a lovely day.

Today was a nice day weather wise. Woke up kind of late and went to the tailgater with Danyon. It was very uneventful. We went to the game... it was not a good game. Pretty sure we lost. Danyon, Sabrina, Katelyn and I tried to go to Yang's, but they're CLOSED on Saturdays and Sundays. What crap is that?

I drove up to Canby today for my cousin's birthday. I suppose that it's my going back home for the weekend, but not really. I'm staying the night here tonight. My room mate hasn't stayed in our dorms yet, I wonder if she'll sleep there tonight now that I'm not there?

As far as avoiding the freshmen fifteen, I did not do well on it today. Whenever I go over to my aunt's house, they have a ton of junk food. Thankfully, I'm not over here all of the time. (It's fun over here though!)

Mm... cake.

Where do you eat the worst at? What is your food weakness?

No comments:

Post a Comment