Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Lazy Sort of Day During New Student Week

In my first few days, I’ve noticed something here. There is one guy who is everywhere. He talks to everyone, hangs with everyone, goes to every event. I know this must happen everywhere, but I have discovered our guy like that and his name is Rob. He just appears out of nowhere, and doesn’t have any main group. He is EVERYWHERE. Just a random thought I had.
Jumanji was fun last night. I didn’t realize I’d never really seen it, I’d only seen like 5 minutes before. There was also this racehorse thing which I was way too excited about after awhile. The crazy thing is, I almost didn’t want to stay when I couldn’t find anyone I knew out there. Instead of staying in like a sourpuss, I found some random people and sat with them. Isn’t it so much better when you make an effort to be social? You never know what you’ll miss out on.
We had an activities fair today that told us about things to do around campus. I signed up for a lot of things, but I’m not going to do everything. I just want info on it, you know?
Today has been a slow day. Everyone has become exhausted from all of the activities we’ve been doing and lack of sleep we’ve had.
I’ve written four letters, and I make some pretty sweet lookin’ letters. Check it out:
When I write letters, I write LEGIT letters.
I can't believe it's already Thursday night though.Where does the time go? I'm excited to start classes, but I know that it'll be tiresome. I can't help it!

I've noticed that my blog may seem a bit impersonal without a picture. The real reason I have not added a picture is due to the fact is I haven't found a good one! I'm picky, I know. I'll find a good one now.

What activites do you or did you do while in college? Did you have a guy you see everyone on your campus?

No comments:

Post a Comment