Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Feeling of My Mind Overflowing

Hm. Odd title, but what are you gonna do?

Today has definately been a hectic day to say the least. I feel like I've been going and going all day, and it's not gonna stop until I go to bed.

This morning was a tired kind of morning. I woke up early automatically which was a good thing because it turns out I forgot to set my 7 alarm and set it for 7:20! Wouldn't have been horrible, but still. Classes!

Individual Health/Fitness
My GOSH this woman went through information way too quickly. It was a bit stressful.

Freshmen Year Experience
Now this is a ridiculous class. Seriously, it felt like I was in bucket list class. Perhaps it was from being sleepy that I was bored by this class, but it's ridiculous. Pretty much one of the assignments is what I'm doing with this blog, saying 28 things I want to do before I graduate college. What grade are we in again?

Literature of the Western World: Greco-Roman
This class seems interesting, but it's gonna be a tough one. There's a lot of reading and the teacher seems very particular though nice.

The homework is now beginning to pile up in the calendar. I'm on time as of now, but soon I'm gonna have to start buckling down and not get distracted. There are other factors that get in the way though...

Remember that tryout that I talked about? Well... I got a callback! That's the reason this entry is so late. Plus, I was busy ya know? Okay, the play. It was so exciting to get a callback. It was crazy though because there are some amazing talents here at WOU. How fun! I missed Glee unfortunately. It will be on Hulu tomorrow though!
Random things... I tried a tofu wrap today in Valsets. It wasn't shabby!


Delicious!
 Another cool thing, I received my first letter at college today! It was from my friend Diana who I haven't talked to in FOREVER. We were both really busy this summer.

Isn't the envelope cute! She's an artsy kid too.
 Well it's time for me to take a shower, rewrite my questions for History so the look nice, and probably go to bed. (Yeah, how cool of a college kid am I? I can't help it, I have to get up early in the morning!)

What is the most ridiculous class you've ever had in college? Did you party hard or study hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment