Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sleeping in and Makeup

For some reason I decided to stay up until 12:30 at night after getting no sleep. I have no iea why. This is probably the reason I slept in until 11:00 AM. Wowza. I do not tend to sleep in that late.
Since Friday and Saturday were all about keeping on moving, I was definitely in the mood to just chill. Yes, my legs were still a little tired. Considering I run, that's a little disappointing. I suppose it was a LOT of walking though. All I know is I was still a bit worn out and today was going to be a relaxing day. No moving things, that starts up again tomorrow.

When I relax in the house, I obviously don't wear makeup. Usually I have a reason for going out to converse with people every day, but not today. It's probably good for my face to get a rest, but I'm really not used to it. For instance, when I'm in the shower I'm used to mascara running into my eyes so if it's not it's a bit odd.

I don't wear a lot of makeup. Just mascara and eyeliner, with the occasional lipcolor. Should I wear lipcolor? Totally, but it tends to come off very quickly meaning I don't mess with it most of the time. Mascara and eyeliner are an always makeup though. Without them, my eyelashes don't exist. Sometimes it's even hard to see my lashes with mascara.

Did I seriously just explain my make up habits? I suppose I did. Hm.

On a final thought, can I just say I'm loving all of the Oregon representation happening at the Olympic trials? God I love my state. Represent!

What makeup do you usually use? Do you use it often, or not so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment