Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Standstill

Hello!
First of all, how was everyone's fourth of July in case you're from the States? Mine was good. The classic family sitch including lots of food of course.

Let's get back to the now though. Summer vacation has been about three weeks now, and for those first three weeks I kept myself quite busy. I've already got everything packed for next school year, I've been to a few events, and all that jazz. The key thing is that I've had stuff keeping me busy. However, now I'm at a standstill.

Fact: Having no job and living at home for the summer makes you feel like a loser. And considering the fact that I have two months available to work, the job prospects don't look good. What are you going to do though, right?

Right now, I'm waiting. Waiting for the new details of my program in London, waiting for September... all that sort of stuff.

In other news, it's finally officially summer.  Hooray! What I mean by that is it's finally summer weather over here in Oregon. We have to wait until around the beginning of July. It's alright though, because it usually lasts through September.

I know, not much exciting from me lately. What can you do, right?

How's your summer been going?

1 comment:

  1. For the past few days I have REALLY been enjoying the chance to relax. And sit outside (the oppressive heat has broken). And take a moment to breathe. What else do you need, really?

    Enjoy the lazy summer - there will be a time where that never happens again. I promise it's worth it now.

    ReplyDelete