Friday, June 22, 2012

Packing, Unpacking and Packing

I'm packing for next school year. Didn't I just pack up all of this stuff? Oh dear.

I'm getting a head start on all of my back to school packing, just so I can get it done. This is mainly because I want to make sure I have all of my necessary thing before the end of August, not throwing everything quickly into a bag.

So, in a nutshell, this is what I've done:
  • Unpacked all of my clothes/accessories
  • Organized clothing into categories
  • Started repacking all of my clothes accessories
Seem ridiculous to you? It certainly seems crazy to me.
The craziest thing about it is just how long it's taking. Fun fact: I tend to hoard things. Therefore while unpacking I've found a bounty of just junk. It's junk that might be useful in the future... but in all honestly I'll never use again. No wonder it took me so long to move out of my apartment.

I have ten weeks until I leave, and a lot of stuff to get done before then. Hoping I'll get most of my clothes packed sometime next week.

Not the most exciting blog post, but what are you gonna do? All I know is that I'm ready to be done organizing. I like to organize, but this is a bit much.

When it comes to random stuff in your house, are you more of a hoarder or toss it away as soon as possible?

1 comment:

  1. It's just as well to unpack, organize and repack in my opinion because then you know what's worth keeping, versus what is not. So I'd say that it all makes a fair amount of sense to me. I like to toss, Marcus likes to hoard.

    ReplyDelete