Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Graduations

Happy first day of summer! It's like the weather knows, you know? It might go back to icky weather again tomorrow, but it always knows when the season is changing.

First of all, if you didn't see it before you should take a look at my graduation card to my sister. I like it. Second, I can't believe what a weekend it was. Certainly a hectic one, I can tell you that.

Friday was my cousin's graduation from high school. He's the second oldest in his family, but it's so weird to see another one of them off. I'm starting to feel a lot older.


The next one graduates in two years, when I (hopefully) graduate college. Then they have three more to go after that. Wooh.

On Saturday we had a graduation party for my sister. Morning was cooking time, afternoon was setting up in the park, and evening was party. All I can really say is that there was an old school merry go round in the park, and my cousins and I jumped right on it. Yes, college kids.

Sunday I did a little more work for the Olympic Trials, setting up booths and stuff when... I got sawdust in my eye. The stupid thing was, it only scratched my eye but it made my eye screwed up for the whole day. Pretty much just ridiculousness.

Monday I sold flowers. Yep. Selling for graduation, and it was a good job. Any way to get some money, right? Right. If I could have, I would have sold them until 5. However I could because...




It was time for my sister's graduation. The ceremony was for the Architecture and Allied Arts school, not the entire university. Still, even though it was just that school, there are a lot of majors involved. You wouldn't guess, right?


I suppose I don't have a lot to say about it all. May the next steps in their lives be great I guess? I never know what to say at these things.

Plus, I might not have seemed that busy but... I swear I was.
In other news, I have been quite productive this summer already it seems! I'm excited. Also, the new season of Futurama started tonight! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Goodness I love that show.

Congrats to all of the grads!

Anyone you know graduate recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment