Monday, September 24, 2012

Catching Up, For the Most Part

What's that you say? The last time I posted was a week ago, and I had only gotten to the 12th in my entry? Good lord. I'll have to do some summarizing, but it shouldn't be too hard.

13th- Went to the play King Lear. It was a good show, I had never seen it. Lear was played by Jonathan Pryce, who you might know from the Pirates of the Caribbean films. Honestly, I remember him as the bad guy from What a Girl Wants.

Ayup.

14th- Went to the pub with the group that night. 'Twas a good time. A lot of people didn't bring their licenses, they brought their ISIC cards. That was dumb when we tried to move around. Ah well, they know for next time.

15th- A few of us went to Portobello road! Oh my goodness, there is so much to see there. I'm definitely going back, but possibly on my own. With a group, you're constantly looking for the other members of the group within the throngs of people. Also, I want to do some shopping. I've probably done enough shopping for myself... I should look to getting other people gifts. I have vague ideas, but at the same time I'm stuck. We also tried finding Abbey Road, but were terribly unsuccessful. I ran after that.

16th- Prepared for the next week. Cooked, did readings, all that jazz.

17th- Not too eventful. Had classes, lasted most of the day. Did more trip planning.

18th- Went out for drinks again (Tuesday? I know). There was a deal that happens on Tuesday, so a few of us went out for a bit.

19th- That night we went to a play called The Busy Body. It was hilarious and adorable. I was a sucker for the costuming, which happened to be very 18th century. The buttons seemed to keep popping off though. After the play, we got to see the Bridge all lit up. It was gorgeous.

20th- Apparently was not that eventful, because I even forgot to write about it in my travel journal. Oh, I did go see Platform 9 3/4s, and that was fun. Whoops. However, the next day was eventful because... I went to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour.

And that I'll talk more about in my NEXT post. Don't worry, it won't be as long of a wait! Plus I know, these list type posts are obnoxious, but it's hard to get everything down so quickly. I swear I'll get normal again.

How do you post when you have a lot to catch up on?

No comments:

Post a Comment