Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Thoughts and Tech Trouble

Yesterday while on a run, I thought about my stride. I was clomping like a Clydesdale, but I've always been quite heavy on my feet. Then I thought about overweight runners.
Y'see, you may not know this but I believe it's overweight or obese runners are sometimes classified as Clydesdales. Which is really an asshole name if you think about it. I had no idea about the name until I read something about it in a Runner's World issue. I don't think the name is used much anymore, but I have no idea. Really, it's ridiculous and rude. I know of larger runners who are light on their feet, and look at me! I'm not big, but I stomp like crazy. So, yeah. Random thoughts.

I wish that I had a device that could record my thoughts. Perhaps a SD card of some sorts, that would save thoughts of the day. When removing the card, the thoughts wouldn't disappear from my brain, I would just have an extra copy. I could upload the to my computer, do some editing, and then have clever things written up all of the time. I think about this because whenever I think of anything clever, I never have paper. Later when I do, I forgot what I was talking about.

Goodness, from all of the stuff up there I probably sound like I'm on something. I assure you, I'm not. I guess I just have a hard time concentrating when there's background noise. Also, I'm not really sure how to ever start these posts.

For the last few days, we've been painting the house. I've been covered in paint from head to toe, scrubbing it off every night. Has it been too hot to paint? Probably. However, when my mom gets a project in her head, she needs to follow through with it. Almost done though.

As the end of August approaches, I realize there are a lot of things I need to get done. Because my brain does not want to comprehend this, it shuts down and I become a useless sack. Oh lord. However (geez I'm using that word to much) due to certain computer issues, I think I'm going get myself more on track to be productive. Computer issues? Yes. My laptop has been randomly been shutting off lately, and today it did it twice while plugged in. That's a first, and I'm freaked out. It's been getting really really hot for no reason. My sister had to buy a new computer at the same age my computer is now. Same thing was happening to hers. No. No no no no no no. I used my money for upcoming travel, I have none left. I can't help but be freaking out a tad.

Welp, that's about it on my mind recently. Ayup.

What random thoughts have you been having lately?

1 comment:

  1. I did know about the Clydesdale/Athena thing - I guess in some races they have a separate competition category for them.

    I will proudly clomp like a Clydesdale any day - I try to have a light foot strike but it just never seems to translate that way.

    ReplyDelete