Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The End of an Era

Y'know, I've been surprisingly quiet about a certain subject. I suppose I didn't want to bore everyone out there who isn't a fan. Yet, if you're not a fan, I simply feel sad for you.

Tomorrow, at midnight, a phenomenon ends.

A fan base joins together to experience the final part of an incredible series.

Yes, Harry Potter 7 Part 2. The midnight showing is happening tomorrow.

Really, what else can I say about HP that hasn't already been said? All I know is that I've been prepping for tomorrow, but I don't think there's anything I can say other than I can't wait.

I'm going to wake up at seven tomorrow, and probably go to sleep at three the next morning. I'm going to be sitting outside of a theater for about four and a half hours. And I can't wait.

So Harry, let's experience the end of something great. Together! (God I've seen that commercial way too many times.)

By the way, that's the picture that my sister framed. I believe it needs to come with me to the premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment